Some photos of our Dreams Punta Cana wedding from Melissa Green Photography

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:55 AM

You pictures are beautiful, congratulations.

#22 cristinimartini

• Banned
    • 546 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:32 AM

Thanks again for all your kind words :-)

Our Trash the Dress teasers are up on her blog now too!!! Punta Cana Trash The Dress - Destination Wedding Photographer |

#23 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

Christine - thank you so much for sharing the photos! And thanks for giving me the opportunity to share one of the most wonderful days of your life.You ROCK! Seriously I feel so lucky to have met you both on and off the forum - YOU are a photographer's dream bride! Not only drop dead gorgeous but also so chill and cool hah!

Thanks everyone for the comments, means a lot! I've grown quite a bit and I owe a lot of it to BDW. This forum is not only an amazing resource but the support here is one of a kind.

Chris I hope you can always looks back on these photos and let them take you back to your dream DW in Punta Cana :0)

#24 sorord1

• 240 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

Once again I have to say it your photos are awesome! I love the TTD shots. I think it was really cool how you guys incorporated your daughter into the photos! (I think shes your daughter she looks like you guys! LOL!) Anyway you just gave me an idea that I hadnt even considered before.

#25 cristinimartini

• Banned
        • 546 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:37 PM

Thank you everyone (especially Melissa and Summer!!!, LOL) for everything! I've been MIA lately just trying to catch up with everything and get my life back in order, post-wedding. I didn't realize how much I was consumed in it the last couple of weeks. Now that it's over, I've been looking forward to my pictures to continuously re-live the whole time we spent there.

Melissa put together a slideshow of some of our pictures and it was almost 7 minutes of laughing through tears! I need to find a new word for their work because Amazing has gotten repetitive and doesn't even begin to describe just how much of an incredible artist they both are.

Slideshow Posted From Punta Cana - Destination Wedding Photographer |

Melissa and Summer: THANK YOU...I am humbled

#26 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

omg christine the pics are AWESOME! Congrats!

#27 cristinimartini

• Banned
            • 546 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

Thank you, Eliana!!! (I hope everything worked out well with the wedding on Saturday!! WE MISSED YOU!!!!!)

I <3 Melissa and Summer...they really were the icing on my cake and completed my dream wedding. I am soooo proud of them and their phenominal work!!!!!

#28 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

Beautiful!! Great job Melissa!
                I love the sombreros! And your hair flowers looked perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users