Help! I can't decide where to spend our second week after the wedding!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 knitgirl13

• 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:28 PM

We've chosen Secrets Maroma Beach too!!!

#22 amybermuda

• 870 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by StephyD
      We're in the same boat!! We were thinking about going to Cabo for 3-4 days... but we have to look into it some more. It might cost us quite a bit of money since we'd have to get back on a plane from Cancun to Cabo... I definitely want something different for our honeymoon and I'm not sure I really want to stay in the Riviera Maya area for an extra week...
      Stephy I felt the same way before I went and now that its done I wish I would have stayed an extra week in RM. Its gorgeous there and the week of your wedding you dont get to relax as much and just enjoy with FI b/c there are so many things to do (just greeting and saying good byes took up entire days for us and we only had 35 guests). We stayed for 1 day extra and I totally regret not doing at least 4 or 5 days after everyone left.

#23 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

Well, I got my quote from my TA today, and it's almost $1000 more to switch to Secrets Maroma as opposed to staying at Barcelo another week. So confused Although $1000 isn't a tremendous amount, it's still a lot considering how much money is being spent on this wedding!

#24 amybermuda

• 870 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

Secrets are having a 50% off deal right now if you go to their website - its still over $400 a night though! I cant believe people would pay $800+ a night for a room there. It must be an amazing resort!

#25 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

what about Le Blanc?

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users