I just wanted to warn you all of the lack of customer service at Discount Mugs.

I placed an order worth $300 to them on May 7th and it is now the beginning of June & my mugs haven't even been printed yet!!!

About a week after I placed the order & they took my money I got an email stating that they were out of stock of the ones i ordered...which is kinda messed that they left it for a week & then let me know. Anyway, the lady ended up calling me & seemed very friendly so i let it slide & we chose different mugs. She said because my delivery date was supposed to be June 2nd she would put them into production THAT DAY and get them shipped out ASAP...well i've written her a couple emails asking her whats going on & she wouldn't respond. Today i called customer service & they tell me that they just went into production today. I explained to her what happened & about talking with the other woman & she said they should be shipped today or tommorow....WTF!!! At this point, i just want my 300 bones back & want to go somewhere else...super frustrating to deal with!

I hope all of you that are planning to order from them have better luck then me. I would recommend ordering on the phone so they can check the stock with you on the other line...

wow! I hope everything works out for you meldal...but at least you have lots of time!

i was planning on using discount mugs for some colored shot glasses....but i dont have too much time for a dilema like that so im thinking of looking elsewhere now!

thank you for the heads up!

I also had a huge issue with them when I ordered my totes. They made tons of false promises and I ended up receiving my order more than a month after the expected delivery date. I ended up loving the results though and really wanted matching mugs. I had a great experience with my mug order and they ended up arriving early! I think if you have plenty of time, the results are worth the possible hassles.

Thank goodness I read this thread I didn't even know others had problems with discountmugs. I had read all positive reviews so far. Erika thanks for posting all of those. I plan on ordering my stainless steel water bottles from them. At least this way I can be prepared ahead of time that it may take long. I was expecting just a 2 week turn around. Thanks ladies!

Just to update everyone...after phoning them yesterday & telling them my problem like i said above she told me that they just went into production, i got an email today saying they had been shipped out today by UPS so hopefully within the next couple of weeks i'll get them. I know my wedding is 4 months away, but i'm impatient lol...especially after waiting a month for them to even be in production, but i think the main issue was the shotty customer service. I will definitley not use them again...