Wedding videography advice

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Tonia579

Tonia579
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by YrishCathe 

Hi, who did you end up using as your videographer? We already have our photographer so we don't want to spend so much on a videographer? Just someone decent to get the job done. Thanks.

We used http://www.cancunweddingvideo.com/  for our wedding on June 18th and our video is beautiful!! We did the basic package which was $750. He filmed the ceremony site, the ceremony itself and the whole time we were taking pictures after the ceremony. It is amazing!!

#12 YrishCathe

YrishCathe
    • 31 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

OK, thank you for the info. We have a couple of people in mind. for us its just the pricing and quality that we are looking for. Because we are spending a lot of money already for our photographer so I don't want to spend too much. But man, we started our budget at $10,000 but we are clearly way past that. This is getting so expensive!!!! Thanks for all the responses.

Mrs.2Be

#13 tiffaharper

tiffaharper
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

Hi Jennifer!

When you hired Oscar was he very hard to get ahold of? I have emailed him, used the contact form on the webisite and facebooked him and still no response. Nearly every other company I've contacted responded to me within 24 hours. I need to make a decision and I would love to hear from him before I do.

did you experience this delay as well?

Thanks for your suggestion!

Tiffany

#14 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 338 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

Hi Tiffaharper,

I'm Mike Cantarell from cancunweddingvideo, congratulations for your upcoming wedding, please visit our site www.cancunweddingvideo.com, feel free to contact me mike@cancunweddingvideo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users