Photo

Que Pasa Chicas! Engaged and stressed!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 leharris5

leharris5
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:37 AM

I am expecting up to 50 guests, my budget cannot exceed $15,000 for the DW. We are also planning two receptions: one in NYC, for mostly his family and friends and one in Dallas, Texas were I was born and raised (I have another budget for the receptions).

We don't necessarily have to do it at an AI, but I would like my guests to have the AI options available and near to whatever ceremony/reception site we choose.

A church in Cabo sounds like a good idea, Kiki! As long as at least one part of my wedding day is near water, maybe the reception.
    Latoya & Joseph
    Rockhouse Hotel
    September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#22 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

Hi Latoya! I can't answer your questions....but wanted to say !!!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#23 robindepaula

robindepaula
      • Banned
      • 514 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:10 PM

Latoya!! Congrats on your recent engagement . . . you'll have a fun time planning your DW with all the support of the girls / guys here!

Robin

#24 erik.wade

erik.wade
        • Banned
        • 45 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:26 PM

Ok, now a guys perspective...

Hello and thank you for joining crazytown where no matter how many questions you ask, you will never be shot down...

My now Wife was bordering on insanity for 2 years regarding her planning...and I thought for sure that everyone would either kill her or me for making her wait...and both of us live...kind of...

If you are interested in a ceremony without half naked people around you, you're going to have a hard time as there will be people around you no matter where you go (unless you luck out and there is simply no one there by chance).

Drea and I got to the point where we didn't care and had it right in the heart of half naked parties...and it was a blast. we had our own cheering section when we kissed and I thought it was hilarious.

You can always have a perfect wedding...but I prefer the little strange things that will have people talking for years to come. That always seems to be the most memorable. My parents talk about a couple strange moments during their wedding, whereas, my two aunts get theirs confused all the time and can't figure out which was which...but they all know my parents... and now mine

Just a thought.

Erik Guys 2/ Girls 2,432,892

jk

#25 sunshine0714

sunshine0714
          • 117 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Welcome to the site and good luck with your planning! I think picking the location is the hardest part! We are thinking Dreams in Cancun. The pics look great of the PV Dreams! This site has tons of helpful info!

#26 KPEG

KPEG
            • 267 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AnnR
              welcome! there are so many Dreams Cabo brides on here - I know they will be able to help!
              OK seriously AnnR. I have been on the forum for some time now and everytime I see you post in a thread I see your little girl! She is tooo friggin adorable!!! Such a cute picture! lol

#27 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
              • 1,574 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:50 AM

Felicidades and welcome to the forum!! You know PV is beautiful too and a bit more reasonable in price . Just a thought .

#28 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                • 247 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:01 PM

Welcome and happy planning Latoya!

#29 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:12 AM

Welcome to the forum!!

#30 wpsmith623

wpsmith623
                    • 168 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

Welcome and congratulations! I've seen lots of postings from Dreams brides. It sounds wonderful and you have nothing to stress over. I'm sure that everything will be incredible and you will have a gorgeous wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users