To use a TA or not?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sharyn

• 18 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

I was just wondering how many people are using a travel agent and how many are allowing their guests to book their own travel arrangements? The prices that I am being quoted by a TA are higher than the if the guests waited a couple of months before the wedding to book on their own. I have already booked the wedding date with the resort so that is already taken care of. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Have you tried searching the forum? There are various threads out there on why/why not to use a TA. Also, you might want to check with the forum TA's b/c most of them were also DW brides.

#3 Lolita29

• 426 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:35 PM

I will contact a TA to see what they quote and go from there, if the price is fair i will use them and i will put their info in my invitations but i will let my guests know they are welcome to book their stay any way they want, the TA will be there if they don't have time to look around themselves.

#4 starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

There have been multiple discussions about this very topic so I'm closing this thread.

Make sure to search for general topics such as this before starting a new thread. If you need assistance with searching just check out the FAQ's in my signature.

I did a quick search for "travel agent" and found these, but there are more!:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users