Help with wedding invitations!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MandyP

MandyP
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Please help!

I am planning my upcoming wedding January 31st at the Grand Princess in the Mayan. I am just wondering what info is all included and what wording suggestions you may have.

Any info is a help!

If you have any samples please email me at mandy_774@hotmail.com.

Mandy

#2 BlondeLlamaTreww

BlondeLlamaTreww
    • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MandyP
      Please help!

I am planning my upcoming wedding January 31st at the Grand Princess in the Mayan. I am just wondering what info is all included and what wording suggestions you may have.

Any info is a help!

If you have any samples please email me at mandy_774@hotmail.com.

Mandy
      It really depends how formal/casual you want your wedding to be. There's so many options out there as far as invitations and save-the-dates. You can go funny or cute or formal. The possibilities are really endless.

I think the best thing to do is to send out a save-the-date as soon as possible. Let your guests know that you're planning a destination wedding. Even if you haven't chosen a location yet, it's always nice to start spreading the word that they're going to be spending a lot more than they originally bargained for.

The invitation we sent out was from Hello Lucky! and has a beautiful orchid motif on it. The wording is very traditional since my parents are hosting it and are pretty old school. "____ and ____ request the honor of your presence at the marriage of their daughter ____ to ______, son of ____ and _____ on _date_ at __location__. Reception immediately to follow".

Also check out Invitations by Dawn. They have some pretty cute stuff too.

Happy hunting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users