Winnipeg Brides Out There!!!

Jenn&Kraig

Hey Winnipeg ladies,

Any of you doing a boudoir shoot? I mentioned it to my FI and he LOVES the idea... the only issue is I can't seem to find a photographer.

I checked out Coco Boudoir and their work is amazing, but their pricing is, well, way out of my budget for this. It's $200 for the session that you end up with 20 pictures... but that doesn't include print or the digital files. I wanted to do my own photo album with them, so I checked what it would cost for the 20 digital files and they'd charge $1000!!

Help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you ladies are interested in doing a boudoir shoot I found a really great photographer with awesome pricing! I'm going in Feb next year and she offers cheaper rates if it's more than one girl (we'd share the cost of the rental space). Anyone interested?

Tris, I would be interested!  What day are you planning?  i'm leaving on the 19th, and i wanted to do it closer to the day we left as my body will be at it's fittest!  Does the photographer have a website and what location will you be shooting at?

I'm in!

Mel

• 1 month later...

I just booked http://www.nghiatranphotography.com/ for my boudoir!!  I'm getting it done the day before i leave.  I know it's going to feel busy, but i obviously will be packed and ready a few days before.  I wanted it done than because i'll be as fit as im ever going to be, have fresh waxing, nails and lashes.  I can't wait!!!  Nghia was super easy to talk with, i felt so comfortable and he has a great studio.  Everything is there, backdrops, chairs, bed etc.  And he said they also have accessories i can use.  Oh and he's bringing me some wine when i asked if i could have a glass!! lol

His pricing is on the website.  I'm going with the deluxe package, $650.00  Includes hair and makeup done at the studio!!  He mentioned that he was a photographer for playboy for a few years so im feeling very comfty with him and i can't wait to see the sexy shoots!  I told him i wanted sexy not sweet! ;)

That's so exciting for you :)!

I'm going with a V-day package Sugar & Soul is offering. $200 for 15 touched up images on a disc, 3 prints, makeup, 30 min of shooting. Plus one of the other ladies on here is splitting the cost of the studio with me so it's only $50 extra for the location. Yay! In my price range!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics