wedding at the Westin maui resort

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RNM

• 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

I would like to find out if anyone had a wedding at the Westin maui resort. I really need some kind of feed back before I sign the contract.
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME if you even know any one that had a wedding there.
    Its seems very expensive that I'm not sure if I'm making the right choice

#2 hawaiianprincess

• 30 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hi Rukie,

When are you getting married? Price makes a big difference when you are planning your wedding also, don't forget that....

#3 BlondeLlamaTreww

• 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

I'm getting married on Oahu, but we looked at the Westin for the honeymoon. Unfortunately, Westins are just well known for being high end and extremely pricey. The photos of the gazebo and pavilion are beautiful though.

If you're still in the market, I'd recommend checking out the Maui Hyatt Regency. I stayed there a few years ago, and the grounds are exquisite. There's a pond full of swans and flamingos, and exotic birds roam the gardens. The lobby is a giant koi pond and filled with Thai inspired artifacts dating back hundreds of years. The hard part about the website is that you have to contact someone to get any kind of information about their wedding locations. A little frustrating.

Happy hunting!

#4 RNM

• 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:53 PM

hello Ladies,
          Thanks for your replies. Im getting married 02/12/2011 or02/14/2011. I like the pictures of the Aloha Pavillion at the Westin Maui.
          I agree.... prices at the westin Maui are above what I have planned but i love their pictures and the ratings
          If i go with the westin hotel they provide their own photographer but I will keep looking and i will let you ladies when i can use your help.
          I wanted to find out if any one had a wedding at the westin maui hotel and how was their experiences...
          Thnaks you all

#5 Stacy015

• 172 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

I just got back from Maui. I did not get married at the Westin, but I did go to the resort to look around. It is very pretty... I'm sure you would have a beautiful wedding. The location is great too if you're planning on staying at the resort all week. I loved Kaanapali Beach.

You might want to check though - I'm pretty sure you can't take pictures on the beach there... Maybe that isn't important to you, but something to think about. I just got back from my wedding, & I know everyone's favorite pictures so far are our professional beach pictures (we got married next to the beach, but had photos on it afterwards)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users