Sign in to follow this  
A_J_Mitchell

My Pashmina's have arrived!! Pics included

nessa0308 - $1.09 is obviously a great price, but the shipping is $3.59.  Was there any discount in the shipping for multiple items purchased?  Thanks for the info.

Yes, they will offer a discount for large orders.  Just send them an email prior to purchasing advising how many you would like to order and work out a shipping price with them.  I presented them with an offer and they took it.  Just ask them what you think is reasonable.

Originally Posted by nessa0308 View Post

I purchased my pashmina's from ebay and they are the exact same!!  Great price, quick shipment and packages in plastic (as shown w/ ivory pashmina's).  I would highly recommend them.  I had no issues and they were $1.09 each.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110563363486&var=410006401326&ssPageName=STRK:MEBDIX:IT

It states that they are new without tags - did yours come with tags?

They didnt come with a price tage, but they were wrapped in celephane and had the pashmina tag on the scraf itself.  I would highly recommend these.  I know a lot of BDW gals have purchased these exact same ones.

Thanks! I meant the pashmina tags on the scarf itself... couldn't care less if the price tag was on the or not. Now that I know it's on there, I may just order from ebay. :) The price is definitely waaaay better! And if the quality is the same, why not right?

What colors are people ordering?  I want to see the red orange in person, or at least hear someone's opinion of it after having seen it in person :)

Thanks for the link OP!  The ones from ebay still seem a little high with shipping.  I'm looking to order 25 black pashminas and it was still $4.20 per pashmina from the ebay seller.