Photo

VGirl’s Wedding Review ~ Moon Palace Resort, Cancun Mexico~ April 24, 2010

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#31 jen_trev

jen_trev
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

You looked amazing! I really loved your dress, great choice. Thanks for the review

#32 luchdiamond

luchdiamond
    • 163 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

Everything was just beautiful. Love your review.

#33 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
      • 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

Thanks for the review, it's so helpful! I love your lounge area setup too!

#34 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

Very beautiful wedding...you look amazingly beautiful!! Congratulations to the new Mrs.

#35 Terls

Terls
          • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hey Veronica,

Thanks so much for sharing that very detailed review. I had no idea you had done so much DIY work. You couldn't even tell from the photos because everything looked so professionally done. You have every right to feel good about your day because it really looked perfect. I don't think I have the patience to do stuff myself, however I know it would probably cut alot of the extra costs for me. Your review filled me with so many wonderful ideas and I thank you for that.

Can you let me know if your husband got to try his suit on prior to buying it? From your review it sounds like you made an online purchase which worked out perfectly for him.

I look forward to seeing your photos.

Terlina

#36 vgirl17

vgirl17
            • 315 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
            • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Terls
            Hey Veronica,

Thanks so much for sharing that very detailed review. I had no idea you had done so much DIY work. You couldn't even tell from the photos because everything looked so professionally done. You have every right to feel good about your day because it really looked perfect. I don't think I have the patience to do stuff myself, however I know it would probably cut alot of the extra costs for me. Your review filled me with so many wonderful ideas and I thank you for that.

Can you let me know if your husband got to try his suit on prior to buying it? From your review it sounds like you made an online purchase which worked out perfectly for him.

I look forward to seeing your photos.

Terlina
            Thanks Terlina! That is SO SWEET! Yes, I did a TON of DIY stuff to keep the cost down but it was SOOO worth it!

We actually ordered his suit from the site we found on here for $99 linen suits. It's a custom suit so we just took his measurements like they tell you to on their website and they made it for him. He didn't get to try it on until it was finished and mailed to us. Thankfully it fit him perfectly and we just had to take it to be hemmed and cuffed (we added a couple inches to the length to allow for a cuff).

We should be getting our photos by next week or so and I can't wait!!! I told them to take their time though because right after we left Cancun we found out our photographer had to have an emergency surgery so I know she needed some time to rest and recover.

#37 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

Thank you for your great review! do you happen to have a list of all the sites you used? went through but I want to make sure I didn't miss any.

#38 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

Very beautiful, Veronica!! So glad to see that everything went well!

#39 vgirl17

vgirl17
                • 315 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:00 PM

We got our Trash the Dress pics from Tammara!!!! The link is in my siggy and here:

Trash the Dress in Playa del Carmen 2010

We love how they came out!

#40 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                • 293 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

cant wait to see the photos..i cant get on while at work ;(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users