The Royal/Gran Porto Real Wedding Review - LONG!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

You guys looked like you had sooooo much fun! Congrats and thanks for the review!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#22 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

Congrats Diane!!
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#23 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
      • 319 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Congrats!! Great review - this will be helpful for a lot of other brides on here.
        We walked through the Royal for a site visit last tiem we were in mexico and were very impressed. I love that it's right in town but not in the middle of the craze.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#24 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

Beautiful wedding pics! Were the costs at this resort reasonable? I am searching for a resort and it is becoming a bit of a headache

#25 Meghan18

• 10 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:44 PM

Thanks so much for the review!!! It was so helpful and nice to know that everything went so smoothly. I'm getting married at the Gran this January and I've been reading some mixed reviews about the resort on tripadvisor - its just a relief to see pics of an actual wedding there!! I wanted to ask if anyone has used the resort photographers and if so, how were they? I want awesome pics but at the same time and trying to balance it out in the budget...

#26 jaimed

• 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

Hi!  Your wedding looks amazing and thank you for the long review.  I'm planning a 08/2011 wedding and Gran Porto is on the top of my list right now....Did you add the buckets and orange accents yourself or did the wedding planner do it? 

Thank you!

#27 Ginger1961

• Banned
              • 253 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:10 AM

Great review.  Very detailed. Thank you so much for the information.  You're pictures are beautiful.

"He's my Lobster"

#28 msucooper

• 196 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
                • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

Enjoyed your pics and I loved the "Shoes Optional" sign (such a neat idea). 

#29 ashleyj430

• 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

I have just booked my wedding at the GPR and was wondering if you had any feedback on the photography that the resort provided. I did not see anything mentioned in your SUPER GREAT review other than you were waiting on the photos.

#30 Lindsay Kremser

Lindsay Kremser
                  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

I just came across your review and wedding pics which have me excited about my wedding at the Porto real April 2012. Did you bring the buckets and shoes optional sign? I was curious how much of your own decor you could bring...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users