Photo

Alternative to bridesmaids bouquets...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cbandemer

cbandemer
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

Even buying them a tanning package a few of my girls are fair skinned with that Irish skin. So they'll burn then freckle then be white again.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

The one thing I am splurging on is a tanning package for my girls before we leave I don't want any of them burnt in my pictures haha!! LOL!!

#32 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Yikes...l well fair skinned can tan but really really slowly.. I worked at a tanning salon when I was younger *It was my first job* and as long as you do low amounts of burning rays not the beds or booths and for small amounts of time and work your way up it can be done just with a lot of visits!!

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

Even buying them a tanning package a few of my girls are fair skinned with that Irish skin. So they'll burn then freckle then be white again.

#33 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:38 AM

I never have this problem of tanning since I am part indian but a handful of bridesmaid burn and even with sunblock on. I'll just have to make sure I get down to the pool real early to save them an umbrella by the pool.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Yikes...l well fair skinned can tan but really really slowly.. I worked at a tanning salon when I was younger *It was my first job* and as long as you do low amounts of burning rays not the beds or booths and for small amounts of time and work your way up it can be done just with a lot of visits!!

#34 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

I never have this problem of tanning since I am part indian but a handful of bridesmaid burn and even with sunblock on. I'll just have to make sure I get down to the pool real early to save them an umbrella by the pool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users