Travel Agent Rant

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:22 AM

LMAO Jennifer. I always love crazy client stories. I've seen a lot of brides come through this forum and a fair share of crazies. I can only imagine that the apple didn't fall far from that tree, and when dealing with a DW, the tree probably has a bunch of branches housing all the other nuts!
    Happily married since 2008

#12 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
    • 829 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

Okay, so I take back my rant -- my TA really pulled through for us the other day!! WOW! She hooked us up big time, and I am really surprised!!! Hopefulyl everyone else's does too!! Good luck!

#13 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
      • 250 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Thanks for everyones input guys! It's so frustrating but I'm giving her one more try then I'll probably head on to hopefully lucky number 3! I'm not glad by any means to hear other brides have been through the same problem as mine but less stressed now to know it's not just me suffering through this all alone!

And congrats sungoddess on the deal...here's hoping everyones experience ends like yours does!

#14 jenjen181

jenjen181
        • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:31 PM

Is anyone having trouble contacting the TAs from BDW? I'm sent two requests (by clicking on the link above) within two weeks, and I have not yet received a response. I've heard nothing but good things about the TAs so I'm surprised. It could be that they're super busy, so I'm still looking for a good TA for cancun.

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jenjen181
          Is anyone having trouble contacting the TAs from BDW? I'm sent two requests (by clicking on the link above) within two weeks, and I have not yet received a response. I've heard nothing but good things about the TAs so I'm surprised. It could be that they're super busy, so I'm still looking for a good TA for cancun.
          jen, we did have an email glitch for a couple of days where no emails got through. we just got the email back up but only were able to get emails from yesterday so i sent your request to TA jill

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 jenjen181

jenjen181
          • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:09 AM

Tammy, thanks for your reply! I've been overwhelmed with choices for the wedding and I'm excited to start planning with an expert. Yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users