Best Wedding Cake - You can have fondant in Tulum!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

We selected our wedding cake design and our WC sent it to Julieta (another WC) out of Cancun. We met Julieta at the Hilton in Cancun in November 2009 and we sampled a white cake and a chocolate mousse cake. We thought both were very good. Julieta delivered our wedding cake which was made at Pasteleteria Creperia in Playa del Carmen (our wedding was at Hotel Milamores in Tulum). My WC added some fresh flowers to the multiple-layers of soft, white cake, fruit, icing and topped with FONDANT! The bakers added the sugar flowers of my choice - lady slipper orchids. The cake was stunning and delicious. Our guests raved.

We drove by Pasteleteria Creperia on a trip to Playa del Carmen, post-wedding. It is located on Avenida Constituyentes. The phone number is (984) 803-5202. It has well placed signage and is hard to miss. We were very pleased we chose this baker. Turtle Bay Bakery said absolutely no fondant or sugar flowers. Boy were they wrong.

#2 julieswedding

• 89 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:51 AM

My daughter was just married at Aventura Spa Palace. Her cake, included with her wedding package, was beautiful and fondant also with beautiful flowers and delicious!

#3 TheMeBride2010

• 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:07 PM

awesome maybe i will see if they would be able to do a cake for me which is actually in Cancun...

#4 TheMeBride2010

• 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:10 PM

Do you know if they have a website....

#5 Mrs.S2B

• 169 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:52 AM

This is awesome and not to far from my resort!  THX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users