Sign in to follow this  
murphie310

Best Places for a Bachelorette Party in Cabo?!

Does anyone have great recommendations for the best places to have a Bachelorette Party in Cabo? It will be for about 20 women ranging in age from 26-33, on a Thursday night before the wedding in Cabo on a Saturday. We would like to do dinner then drinks and dancing downtown somewhere or maybe even a sunset or dinner cruise?

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissloscabos View Post
The Pink Kitty and Mandala are popular locations too, both are relatively new..
Yeah, these are def some of the newer and more popular places! We also had a lot of fun at the Nowwhere Bar on by the marina. It is was packed and free drinks for the ladies.

I have heard the Nowhere Bar is great and then later head to one of the bigger bars such as Squid Roe (more of a younger crowd) or Cabo Wabo (slightly older crowd). Have fun!

Depending on how early you want to start the party, but here is my recommendation:

1) Start a Medano Beach at Mango deck (happy hour all day, yummi Margaritas!!) fun restaurant right in the beach, were you can chill have some lunch and drinks. Make sure you put sunblock you don't want to be a red tomato in your wedding pics.

2) Go back to the hotel once the sun goes down, and get ready for clubbing.

3) Start at Nowhere bar, but club hop, this is the way of the locals. All the following clubs are in walking distance and don't charge cover: Squid Roe, Mandala, Pink Kitty and Las Quesadillas (they have a salsa band on Saturdays).

PS. Most clubs end the party and they sell alcohol all the way to 4 am, so the party will be as long as you ladies want. Careful with the taxi back to the resort, they tend to overcharge to tourists that look tipsy. msnwink.gif

I like where your head's at.

Pink Kitty and Mandela are def fun...if you want to start during the day, as you should you can hit Nikki Beach. We went there during spring break and it was one serious partay.

Squid Roe is def a younger crowd, maybe it was because it was spring break when we were there but everyone was like 16.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics