Photo

What are your wedding colors??

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 MissSimone

MissSimone
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

My problem is I like too MANY colors. Since I'm Jamaican and getting married in Jamaica I really want a tropical feel to the wedding and I want that reflected in the colors. So I'm thinking hot pink (raspberryish) and orange but I also love coral, and turquoise ....ugh its just too much. I really need help narrowing down. Ideally I would like a hodepodge of tropical colors bc that's what my bouquet and floral decorations would look like.

#52 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MissSimone
      My problem is I like too MANY colors. Since I'm Jamaican and getting married in Jamaica I really want a tropical feel to the wedding and I want that reflected in the colors. So I'm thinking hot pink (raspberryish) and orange but I also love coral, and turquoise ....ugh its just too much. I really need help narrowing down. Ideally I would like a hodepodge of tropical colors bc that's what my bouquet and floral decorations would look like.
      My colors are coral, like a creamsicle orange, and a touch of aqua, the colors look great together, I was worried that they wouldnt blend well but they do.

#53 Virtuous

Virtuous
      • 17 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

My Colours are Red Rose and Navy. Should my BMs wear silver shoes or champagne? What about their bouquets? Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

#54 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Turquoise and Latte. I'm also using a Pomegrante color as my accents (flowers, etc).

I love these colours together.
          Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#55 MissSimone

MissSimone
          • 255 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

do STD's have to be the same color as the wedding colors? Bc i'm unsure of what my wedding colors will be.

#56 tris

tris
            • 609 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

I forgot to post, but if any of you ladies are having trouble with colours, check out this great site:

The Perfect Palette

Even if you have your colours picked out, it's still really neat.
              Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#57 sonyaj

sonyaj
              • 150 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

I change my mind every week but for now its fuscia (bright coral), and yellow with gold accents.

#58 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:54 AM

that's a really cool site Tris! thanks!

i'm thinking turquoise so far. nothing's confirmed yet though!

#59 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

We're going with mermaid (David's Bridal)-It's quite close to Tiffany blue and white.
                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#60 2Blessed2Stress

2Blessed2Stress
                    • 35 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tris
                      I forgot to post, but if any of you ladies are having trouble with colours, check out this great site:

The Perfect Palette

Even if you have your colours picked out, it's still really neat.
                      With my girl so busy with school, and not able to dedicate all the time she wants to planning, this site is great for her. Our colors are yellow and latte, and the site will give her some great ideas to play with.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users