What are your wedding colors??

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 coolashellmel

• 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

I want to do seafoam green, pink, gray, black and white!
    Do you think it's too many colors? I really love the seafoam green and pink (FI actually likes it too!) but, its so hard to find things that are truly seafoam and not mint, and I really like the way the gray looks with them, then white and black made sense... someone stop me before I continue adding colors..

#32 Charrey

• 35 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

Our colors are teal (and variations like turquoise..it was hard to find turquoise in some things), sandy brown, and a little bit of green.
      The problem I'm running into with teal is there aren't a lot of blue flowers, let alone teal, so we are going with all white.

I love bright pinks, purple, and orange for a destination wedding. Blue has always been my favorite color, so I knew I had to go with it.

#33 sunkisseddreams

• 257 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

we're thinking citrus colours, yellow, green & orange but lately I've been thinking of switching orange with purple... arrrggg! I can't make up my mind and have to soon because I gotta start on my STD's!
        Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

#34 jbrodhead82

• 42 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

pink & green!

#35 MissPozzi

• 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:23 AM

OMG I want to do an all white wedding as well!!! Im having a hard time choosing an accent color but I do love Pink! Please send pictures of ideas you have! I would love to see :)

#36 sweetluna

• 183 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:43 AM

If your girls all agree on a dress and you love them too.. then go with it - and really, it sounds like they would be gorgeous.. I won't let any table linens get in the way of having the dresses you all love - especially when you consider how many pictures the girls dresses are going to be in vs. your linens. I'm with the others on this forum, I love the idea to use white and then add colour with accessories or add in another accent colour that will let you match with linens.
              As for me, my colours are aqua and chocolate brown with some ivory accents. My girls dresses are chocolate brown and the jewelery will be custom made with the aqua colour included. I'm going for an elegant yet simple theme.

#37 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:35 AM

we are doing espresso brown and pinky coral. I think it will really pop with the sand and the water. :)

#38 CherryCoke

• 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

I am leaning towards Aqua, Coral, Slate and White. The mood we are trying to achieve is tropical beach romance. We will have accents of palms, mother of pearl and aqua seaglass.

Inspiration boards from Snippet and Ink.

Click the image to open in full size.

#39 mrs*j*2011

• Banned
                  • 206 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

Our colors are purple and orange. My MOH will be wearing dark purple (lapis from David's Bridal to be exact) and our main flowers are going to be orange calla lillies.
                    ~~ Lea ~~
                    January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
                    (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

#40 sugarmag81

• 24 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:29 PM

I'm going with purple and lime for decor. White linens with these colors to accent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users