Photo

Photographers in Dominican Republic??

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 MandyB

MandyB
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

I have to throw in my vote for Renaud of Photosouvenir.  He was amazing to work with and his pictures are gorgeous!

You can check them out below. :-)

http://schultzbecket...shutterfly.com/

#22 picturetime

picturetime
    • Banned
    • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi ,

I am Professional Photographer living at Punta Cana...

in my expirience i have done more than 300 Weddings already in Punta Cana!

You can chek out my work in my Web Page....KALAPHOTOGRAPHY

www.kalaphotography.com

Contact me for more infromation.

Congratulation and have a great time in here!

#23 Mel2010

Mel2010
      • 219 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Woohoo! Glad to find a bride who chose Caribbean Emotions. We have booked with them too! Any other brides out there chose this photographer??

Originally Posted by mandys 

I am planning on using Caribbean Emotions for my photographer. Seems like everyone speaks very highly of them. I havent seen any bad reviews yet. 

#24 aaronlori

aaronlori
        • 159 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

My first choices, Photophil, his nephew, and Jamie Demitry who also works with them now, are not available.

I've emailed Julie Eskins but haven't heard back from her. I've also filled out the contact form on PhotoSounvenir's webpage but haven't heard back. Does anyone have a direct email for them? I really like their style of photos.

Also, if anyone has any info about their pricing and could pass that info along it would be greatly appreciated.

#25 Mel2010

Mel2010
          • 219 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

Here is the link to the PhotoSouvenir website for prices. This is what they had sent me when I first started shopping around. The photographer's name is Renaud.

My first choices, Photophil, his nephew, and Jamie Demitry who also works with them now, are not available.

I've emailed Julie Eskins but haven't heard back from her. I've also filled out the contact form on PhotoSounvenir's webpage but haven't heard back. Does anyone have a direct email for them? I really like their style of photos.

Also, if anyone has any info about their pricing and could pass that info along it would be greatly appreciated.

#26 MandyB

MandyB
            • 43 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

We used Renaud of Photosouvenir as well.  And he did a wonderful job.  The email address is 

#27 aaronlori

aaronlori
              • 159 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

I've booked Julia Eskin. The more I look at her photos the more I love them. www.juliaeskin.com

Looking forward to having her shoot the wedding. She has even arranged her flight back to Punta Cana (she travels all over the world) to come back a week early to shoot our wedding.

#28 Mel2010

Mel2010
                • 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Thats awesome news! So glad to hear that someone booked with her. I wish we had too, but we already booked with another photographer. Hopefully we made the right decision. Are her prices reasonable?

Originally Posted by aaronlori 

I've booked Julia Eskin. The more I look at her photos the more I love them. www.juliaeskin.com

Looking forward to having her shoot the wedding. She has even arranged her flight back to Punta Cana (she travels all over the world) to come back a week early to shoot our wedding.

#29 aaronlori

aaronlori
                  • 159 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:25 AM

Yes, her prices were similar to what others have listed that I had found. We chose her top package, which I believe is 2000, and includes unlimited hours, two photographers, and a TTD. I thought that was pretty good! As someone mentioned previously there aren't a ton of reviews on her but hopefully her work speaks for itself (fingers crossed).

Originally Posted by Mel2010 

Thats awesome news! So glad to hear that someone booked with her. I wish we had too, but we already booked with another photographer. Hopefully we made the right decision. Are her prices reasonable?

#30 kmhg

kmhg
                    • 25 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hi there,

I recently got back from our wedding at the Paradisus Palma Real and we used HDC Photographers. Arnaud and Milan were outstanding and I would highly recommend them. From the very first email exhange to picking up our photos just two days after the wedding, they were great. We had one photographer and one videographer and they were with us for 5.5 hours. I received all of the photos and the video two days following the wedding, as well as a link to the website where family and friends could view them.

Both Arnaud and Milan were kind, funny and patient with us and really made stunning phots. We laughed a lot with them and our guests thought they were very charming.

The prices were very reasonable and thye accept payment via paypal, which made paying from the US a breeze.

If you ahve any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Kari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users