Sign in to follow this  
anneuga2

Photographers in Dominican Republic??

I second Michael Wiler and Pascal with Caribbean Emotions.  A LOT of guests have e-mailed me or called me to say that our pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen -- coming from 50-60 year old aunts/uncles who have been to a ton of weddings -- it was quite a compliment!  The pictures were amazing -- you will definitely be impressed with their service.

Originally Posted by anita78 View Post

we booked Caribbean Emotions for our wedding. www.caribbeanemotions.com you will not go wrong with Caribbean Emotions. I highly recommend Michael and Pascal to any brides getting married in Punta Cana.

Hi Girls 

I want to get married in Punta Cana at 11.11.2011  woot.gif

I looking for a wedding photographer in Punta Cana. 

I found Caribbean Emotions ( Michael Weiler & Pascal Keller) and HDC  ( I do not know the name of them confused.gif)

Which experiences make you with Caribbean Emotions and HDC?

How you contacted them? 

sorry, it's my first wedding :) 

thanks for your reply.

Originally Posted by jerzshortstuff View Post

Anyone know pricing for carribbeanemotions? We are on a tight budget and werent going to have any photos but was wondering if they'd give us a cheap deal. Thanks!

The Prices start at $ 700. Take the easy away =) . visit the website and write them. www.caribbeanemotions.com 

Anita

We've used HDC Photo as well, simply put - AMAZING experience, great photos and pleasant people to work with!

Their prices are pretty nice as well. I'm suggesting them to anyone who is interested, because I remember how difficult it was to pick a photographer when you can't go and see them.

But we are more then pleased with what we got from them. :) http://www.hdcphoto.com/

Originally Posted by Mel2010 View Post

I just discovered this photographer in PC: http://www.juliaeskin.com/#/galleries/

Anyone know of her? I like her style . . .

I know that she is a Russian girl from Canada.

I saw some very positive reviews on one of the Russian wedding websites. I love her photography style as well, sadly I didn't come across her website last year, when I was looking for a photographer.

I am planning on using Caribbean Emotions for my photographer. Seems like everyone speaks very highly of them. I havent seen any bad reviews yet.