14 replies to this topic

#11 Chelymo

Chelymo
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SonyaR
    Hi Chelymo,
    Congratulations on what sounds like a great day. We are getting married there as well and have also booked HDC. I have a couple of questions:

1. What time did you get married? We are scheduled for 5:30 and am wondering if there is time for photos or if we should do them before.
    2. Did you have a reception/dance? If so, where?
    3. I am expecting 35-45 people and was going to get a dinner package? Would you know what restauarants or where they can hold groups this size or should I consider not and saving money on the dinner package? I would like a dance.

Thanks so much and once again congrats.

My ceremony was at 5pm - I booked the photographer from 4-8pm but only used him till about 7:30 I was tired of taking pictures already. I did not do a reception/dance instead we did a cocktail hour right after the ceremony on the beach for the guest while we took pictures. Afterwards we had dinner at the World Cafe (none of the restaurants will be able to accomodate a group your size). You will either have to book a banquet room or do it for free at the World Cafe. However, if you really want a dance you should book the banquet room.
    http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
    Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#12 Chelymo

Chelymo
    • 327 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by J&M.Oz
      Congrats and thank you for your review! I'm happy for you that your special day turned out so perfectly!
      Does the beach ceremony include any decorations or do you have to pay for them to add say, an arch?
      You looked beautiful by the way!
      No decorations - you will have to pay for all of the add ons, I was going to do an arch originally but it's like $300. The chair covers are included but no color sashes that's an add on too.
      http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
      Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#13 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
      • 232 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

just got to tell you thanks for the review and you looked beautiful=)

#14 surfchik1081

surfchik1081
        • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:41 AM

WOW!  Thank you so much for taking the time to post this AWESOME review!  We have decided to have our wedding there as well.  We are thinking this Sept.  I know this is a random question, but would you feel comfortable giving me your phone number so i could ask you some questions??

~Meredith

#15 mandys

mandys
          • 181 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

Thanks so much for the review!! Beautiful wedding. I will be getting married next year at Dreams. Just in the beginning stages now. Getting super excited. Congrats :)

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
            April 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users