Jump to content

Photo

Wedding Announcer Free Wedsite


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

    Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    That is really annoying, he should appoint someone to look after the admin stuff.

    Your site looks great Shelley, you must be much better at it then I am. My site is just basic and boring. I do need to update it, I have just been so busy and it took me so long to get it running that I just did not want to touch it for a long time after that. lol
    no, not better, just searched around for some things I wanted to put on there.... And the pictures that are on there of the resort, FI's stepfather took, so they are all real photos... I did spend a lot of time on there.... feel free to get ideas!!

    #12 JulieG

    JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

      Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by beachbride
      no, not better, just searched around for some things I wanted to put on there.... And the pictures that are on there of the resort, FI's stepfather took, so they are all real photos... I did spend a lot of time on there.... feel free to get ideas!!
      I saw a posted you did on the forum for the weather, I think I am going to add that when I get home.

      It is better though, it looks really good.

      #13 boscobel

      boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

        Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

        Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.

        #14 JulieG

        JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

          Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:21 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
          Is that a free site?

          Just an FYI, I am still getting these emails. I would say 1 every 5 mins. Its a lot of fun. And for some reason Hotmail is not putting them in my junk mail folder either, even though I tagged them as junk. Its fun.

          #15 boscobel

          boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

            Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

            Yes, it is free... I think fora year or something, then it goes away or you can purchase it. I don't recall for how much...

            #16 MsShelley

            MsShelley

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

              Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Julesr
              Is that a free site?

              Just an FYI, I am still getting these emails. I would say 1 every 5 mins. Its a lot of fun. And for some reason Hotmail is not putting them in my junk mail folder either, even though I tagged them as junk. Its fun.
              oh no!! that is awful!! maybe you should try to password your site, and then see if it stops...

              #17 JulieG

              JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

                Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
                Carly, I LOVE your site. I love the background. I wish weddingannouncer had one like that. It looks great.

                I guess I can not have the weather either then, cause Cuba does not have a zip code

                #18 JulieG

                JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

                  Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride
                  oh no!! that is awful!! maybe you should try to password your site, and then see if it stops...
                  The only problem is I have long sent out the save the dates, so I am not able to give people the password now. I think even if I put it on my first page it would confuse people. I don't want to do that.

                  #19 MsShelley

                  MsShelley

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

                    Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Julesr
                    The only problem is I have long sent out the save the dates, so I am not able to give people the password now. I think even if I put it on my first page it would confuse people. I don't want to do that.
                    ok, that is understandable...

                    #20 MsShelley

                    MsShelley

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

                      Posted 02 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                      Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
                      Carly, I love your site, it is awesome!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users