Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
That is really annoying, he should appoint someone to look after the admin stuff.

Your site looks great Shelley, you must be much better at it then I am. My site is just basic and boring. I do need to update it, I have just been so busy and it took me so long to get it running that I just did not want to touch it for a long time after that. lol
no, not better, just searched around for some things I wanted to put on there.... And the pictures that are on there of the resort, FI's stepfather took, so they are all real photos... I did spend a lot of time on there.... feel free to get ideas!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
no, not better, just searched around for some things I wanted to put on there.... And the pictures that are on there of the resort, FI's stepfather took, so they are all real photos... I did spend a lot of time on there.... feel free to get ideas!!
I saw a posted you did on the forum for the weather, I think I am going to add that when I get home.

It is better though, it looks really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
Is that a free site?

Just an FYI, I am still getting these emails. I would say 1 every 5 mins. Its a lot of fun. And for some reason Hotmail is not putting them in my junk mail folder either, even though I tagged them as junk. Its fun. fryingpan.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Is that a free site?

Just an FYI, I am still getting these emails. I would say 1 every 5 mins. Its a lot of fun. And for some reason Hotmail is not putting them in my junk mail folder either, even though I tagged them as junk. Its fun. fryingpan.gif
oh no!! that is awful!! maybe you should try to password your site, and then see if it stops...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
Carly, I LOVE your site. I love the background. I wish weddingannouncer had one like that. It looks great.

I guess I can not have the weather either then, cause Cuba does not have a zip code smile43.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
oh no!! that is awful!! maybe you should try to password your site, and then see if it stops...
The only problem is I have long sent out the save the dates, so I am not able to give people the password now. I think even if I put it on my first page it would confuse people. I don't want to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
The only problem is I have long sent out the save the dates, so I am not able to give people the password now. I think even if I put it on my first page it would confuse people. I don't want to do that.
ok, that is understandable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Shelley, yours is the only one from that site that I ever saw, but it looks great. My website is OurWeddingDay.Com and i think it works pretty well. They have a chat now option and i have used it a few times. the weather thing is based on zip codes and Jamaica doesn't use zip codes, so they are looking into fixing it for me. Their templates aren't that great, i think there ws like 4 choices, but over all, i think it is good.
Carly, I love your site, it is awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×