#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:32 AM

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:46 AM

Thats funny Tammy that you posted that. I have that website saved for our wedding exit! I know its not firedancers or fireworks, but I thought it was a cute idea.

#3 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:04 PM

Has anyone done the sparklers for their wedding? Did your WC get them or did you have them shipped?

#4 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:06 PM

TammyM- I think I am going to ship them to Baja Weddings office. I figure that would be better than sending them to the resort. My WC said that would be no problem.

#5 KARLA

KARLA
        • 373 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TAMMYM
          Has anyone done the sparklers for their wedding? Did your WC get them or did you have them shipped?
          Tammy,

I'm doing them for my wedding. I think if you buy them from the website early enough, you can have them shipped to Mexico... you may have to find out if there's some kind of Custom export rule though. Of course, you can't carry them with you on the plane.... same goes for matches! We are having our wedding planner get us some from the fireworks factory there along with matches. They are expensive in Cabo. Small ones around $2 each and bigger ones $2.50 each. I guess you'll have to wait to see the pics

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:21 AM

That's actually not bad if the WC provides us with them for $2.50 each. We only have a few people going anyway so it won't be much at all.

Karla when are you leaving for Cabo?

#7 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              That's actually not bad if the WC provides us with them for $2.50 each. We only have a few people going anyway so it won't be much at all.

Karla when are you leaving for Cabo?
              Oh that's right, for the amount of people, I would just have your planner get them. I will let you know if the size was adequate, etc.... I actually got the medium ones, for $2 each.... hopefully they will be big enough, but I got 50 of them, so it's already $100 for a send-off.... silly, I know, but I really thought the pics would look amazing!

I'm leaving on Wed, Nov 1st. I'm taking the 31st off, so hopefully I'll get to sign in and say good-bye! I guess I should put that on the calendar huh?

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:35 AM

How exciting.. Are you going crazy with last minute details? When do you come back from Cabo? Hmm I guess I can look at the calendar huh.. lol

#9 KARLA

KARLA
                • 373 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:41 AM

Ha ha, I JUST posted it! I fly back the 12th. I am SO excited, last night I could barely sleep! God help me the day before we leave!! We have MOST of the stuff done, we just need a couple of little things. I made sure to not leave things for the last minute so I would not be stressed.

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:47 AM

Cool at least I will be able to hear all about it before I leave for the site visit.

I just checked online last night on weather in Cabo in November, seems like the weather will be perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users