What Is Your Wedding Venue / Location

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 herewecome

• 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

We are getting married @ Beaches Negril simply because we are bringing our kids along!

#32 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Ibeorstar Grand Oct 22, 2011. Do you offer your services there?

#33 ajamieso

• 53 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hey I really want to get married at the Cliffs but because I have over 100 guest its not an option for me. I am looking for a place that can accomodate at lease 150 guest that provides complimentary wedding packages. Any ideas?

#34 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:09 PM

Ajamieso,  Have you checked out Negril Escape? I'm not sure how many people can stay at the hotel but they have wedding packages for up to 250.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#35 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:10 PM

I forgot to mention it's on the cliffs!  You could also try Moon Dance Cliffs. I think they can accommodate large groups as well. 

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#36 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

Ajamieso......  Definitely look into Moon Dance Cliffs.  We are doing a resort takeover (which I think if all rooms are booked with 2 people, is 66 guests), and the entire wedding reception (food, drink) is complimentary.  THe food looks really good too!  We are worried about having more than the 66 people, but they said that for every guest on-site, you can have another guest that is off-site.  They charge a fee for the off-site guests, obviously, for the food/drink.  I think if you do a resort takeover, you can have even more total guests than the 1:1 ration.  But I definitely think you can do 100 guests there.  You will just have to pay a fee for those that dont stay on site.  

My wedding isnt until December 10, 2011... but all of the reviews of MDC sound so amazing.... I wish I had booked it sooner!  Still over a year to wait!

#37 ajamieso

• 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:47 AM

Thank you so much! My heart is set on this location but I feel like its too pricey for my guest. I was told it would be 1000 pp just for room no airfare. Not sure how my family would feel about this. AHHHH this so difficult. 

#38 ajamieso

• 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

I just went onto the website and have read reviews and I think I might of found my venue!!! Thanks so much l&J!

#39 thewittybunny

• 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

We're getting married at Sandals Negril and our guests are staying at Beaches Negril.  This works out perfectly for us because my son and family can be a part of the wedding but we can also have some adult time.  :)

#40 Gatorgirl

• 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

Spirit airlines has SUPER cheap rates to Montego Bay out of Fort Lauderdale, FL.  Like $32 each way.....

Airtran has some good fares too to Montego Bay too from various cities.

Hope this info saves you and your guests some $$$$$ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users