Sign in to follow this  
wkbroome

Dreams Cancun - Non Professional Pictures

Absolutely beautiful! Was your husband crying at the alter while he waited for you? Nothing is more sweet to me than a man who can show his tears when he needs to

Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,

Lizzy

Thanks Paula for the points donation. Because of you I was able to see how beautiful the wedding is.

I'm so glad the orange theme looked great 'cause my colors are burnt orange and chocolate.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraDM916 View Post
Absolutely beautiful! Does anyone know if Dreams only has certain colors or if they can do whatever you want (for chair bows and such)?
Another new Dreams Cancun bride?!?!? How exciting!!! Dreams has LOTS of different chair bow to choose from, different colors and fabrics!

You look so beautiful on your wedding day! What did you think of the hotel? Dreams Cancun looks like the place to get married in Cancun. I stayed there in about 2004 right after it changed from another name to Dreams and hope to visit soon.

Love the pics!!! I am also using Orange and Chocolate (like Rosean) so I am glad to see that the orange bows look AMAZING!!!!!

Quick Question - For the starfish on your cake...did you bring them or did Dreams provide them? I am also doing a starfish theme and I didn't know if I needed to supply the cake decorations.

Thanks for sharing!! I am also using Claudia from that same photography group so I can't wait to see your pro pictures!

I would love to see your pics, but I don't seem to have enough points. my email is law03girl@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind sharing. I'm particularly interested to see if you had a bridal party and how you arranged everyone in/near the wedding gazebo.

thanks! RG