Photo

Wedding at the Royal Cancun April 20, 2010 Del Sol pictures !!!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Superval

Superval
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi Mere,

On the Bamboo, it's blue table runners that they used to create the decor, I had bring 5 of them from Canada

Have a nice wedding !!!

Valerie

#22 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Amazing pictures!! Congratulations on a gorgeous wedding!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#23 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

Congratulations on your wedding and loved your photos!

#24 mllerena

mllerena
        • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:34 AM

I loved your wedding. It put my mind at ease!!!! I almost cancelled. I do have a question for everyone. I told the person who books the venues that the gazeboo is shared by both hotels is that TRUE?? :( or are there 2 because from all the bad responses on the CaribeI dont want to have anything to do with the Caribe resort.

Your venue looked phenomomenal thats what I booked wedding at the beach reception at the gazebo - so is that the royal cancuns gazebo? Did you specify your beach location because unlike other weddings you did not have that many walking by and the lounge beach chairs were not in the pic either

Thank you for your help this has turned out to be a bit stressful!

#25 mllerena

mllerena
          • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

lol I cant spell today " I was told by the person who books the venues...." is what I meant to write:)

#26 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
            • Banned
            • 2,710 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:40 AM

I love your review- I am getting married there as well and every review helps!!! I was SO worried about the hair and makeup and I am glad to hear that I shouldn't be!

#27 Ayslinn

Ayslinn
              • 200 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

aww I loved your pictures. They're all so beautiful! I may have to look into getting that wedding photographer. This is the second or third time I've seen (and loved) their photography.

#28 MDLady

MDLady
                • 433 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:02 AM

Congratulations.  The pictures are stunning!  You guys look so happy!!!!!

#29 sm8022

sm8022
                  • Banned
                  • 22 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

congrats! all the information is so helpful! we're getting married on the beach at The Royal and your pictures got me so excited! beautiful!

#30 callamonster

callamonster
                    • 88 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by mllerena 

I loved your wedding. It put my mind at ease!!!! I almost cancelled. I do have a question for everyone. I told the person who books the venues that the gazeboo is shared by both hotels is that TRUE?? :( or are there 2 because from all the bad responses on the CaribeI dont want to have anything to do with the Caribe resort.

Your venue looked phenomomenal thats what I booked wedding at the beach reception at the gazebo - so is that the royal cancuns gazebo? Did you specify your beach location because unlike other weddings you did not have that many walking by and the lounge beach chairs were not in the pic either

Thank you for your help this has turned out to be a bit stressful!

there are two different gazebos. one is off the royal's pool and the other is between the hotels and is really on the caribe side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users