Photo

Resort perfect for a group of 9???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CaitlanB

CaitlanB
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

Hi. I'm new to BDW. I'm trying to decide on a resort. I would like something that is perfect for a small group of 9, that allows for outside photographers, has a place to have a private dinner, and a semi-secluded place to get married on the beach. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:42 AM

Do you want the resort to be quite small too? I would think any resort would be good for a group of 9 otherwise. There are lots of options out there, and it may help to start by reading other member's reviews (which often include pictures!) to get a better idea of the type of resort you want.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 Girasole

Girasole
      • 757 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:01 AM

We had 9 people with us at a Beaches resort however they don't allow outside photographers. You may want to talk with a Travel Agent & they can give you some suggestions depending on what location you are looking for as well.
        Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#4 Lisa2011

Lisa2011
        • BDW Superstar
        • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

Hi Caitlan,

I'm planning a small coctail for people coming from Europe before our wedding reception and I've been emailing a few of the hotels. Le Reve offered the terrace of one of their suites for this coctail. I was looking at their webpage and the views from the suite are great! Hope this helps!

#5 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
          • Vendor
          • 323 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hi Caitlan,

Congratulations to you and your fiance! In fact, choosing the right location is very important and you should take the time to weigh the pros and the cons of each place you will encounter. Here is a website recording all the small hotels of the riviera maya. you should check it out: Riviera Maya

I wish you good luck in your wedding planning!

#6 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
            • 600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:48 PM

Do you have your heart set on a resort? A group of 9 is perfect for renting a private home or small hotel. There are a ton in Tulum and Soliman Bay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users