Sign in to follow this  
Mahalo79

hello everyone!

Congratulations, yes having to plan around schedules and other people is difficult which is why I'm having to have my wedding during the school break in Ontario something wouldn't have done if I didn't have 4 people coming including my MOH who are school teachers. So far it's working out as more people want to come because it is the break and they can bring their children. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Do what will be best for you and the ones you want there and remember that you won't be able to please everyone.

Welcome Colleen!!! welcome4.gif

Just like others have said, I also found deciding on a date and location to be the hardest parts so far, so I can totally sympathize! And it's near impossible to please everyone. But good luck to you getting those details nailed down, cause it's such a relief when you do! Hopefully this site will help you plan your perfect wedding from start to finish - good luck :)

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

Congrat and Welcome! Picking a resort is tough but the lovely ladies on this forum have so many reviews! i am sure you will find the right one! I found my resort on this forum! I didn't even know it was out there!