Manzanita center pieces anyone??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kroth84

• 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

getting married at Esperanza and we are using Los Cabos Flowers. I talked to them about doing some Manzanita with crystals and votive candles but it doesn't seem like this is a look they do all the time. Is anyone using a florist in Cabo and is going for the same look? Can you give me the info and the rate they quoted you for it??
    We only need 3 so I'm hoping we can find someone with a good rate!
    thanks so much!!

#2 Blissloscabos

• Banned
    • 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Esperanza is such an amazing venue! Are you looking for photo ideas or are you considering incorporating a second florist to handle these?
      I am sure your current florist would be able to provide the manazanita centerpieces, maybe you could inquire with them about doing a sample for you and sending you the photos...?
      Best wishes and happy planning!

#3 susanna.hanson

• 79 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

We will be using Cabo Flowers for our wedding. We are also using manzanita branches draped with crystals and scattered votive candles around the floral arrangements. I have not received a complete quote for the rental of the branches, votives, and vases, but my coordinator said Cabo Flowers can rent us just about anything we would need. I sent my idea board to my coordinator who sent it to Cabo Flowers to make sure they have the look we are going for. This is my example board I sent.

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 claudiabenitez

• 77 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:30 AM

The florist I used had them, I didn't used them because I was going for a more "beachy" wedding theme, but I'm sure she has them. Check her facebook page http://www.facebook....p.in.Cabo.Rayen for pics, I believe I saw an album with mazanita centerpieces.

I'm pretty sure Claudia can help you with this. Her info:

Good luck!

#5 Stoff

• 24 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

That website was very helpful, Thank You!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users