Sign in to follow this  
diana2008

What color goes with blue?

Check out Nicole (NPHT) 's pics - she did a light aqua and a cherry red and it looked fab.

If you want more of a pale blue I think chocolate brown looks nice. I also like the idea of blue with a mango-y orange. Green too, like Tasha's (like she said above).

According to Martha Stewart, the best color combinations are ones that are either directly across from each other on the color wheel, or right next to each other. With that said, she had her fav combination which was blue and yellow. It looked amazing. I would assume a lime green would give the same effect.

What about going with both light blue and ocean blue. I think that is what I will be doing; varying shades of blue and khaki with splashes of bright lime green and pale green and pink (for a little girlyness-mostly in the flowers). Wish there were more pics on the board to get ideas from all you gals.

Thank you for all of the tips, everyone! I think I'm leaning toward either yellow or green to go with it, but like some of you said, it probably depends on the exact shade of blue I wind up with.