• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dani55a

• Site Supporter
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and so happy I found it. We are newly engaged and we would really like to have a DW in Mexico November 2011. I really like all of the Dreams resorts but I think we have narrowed it down to Dreams Cancun and Dreams Riviera Maya. I'm excited to read all the reviews. :)

#2 BeachBrideSoon

• 193 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:48 PM

Congrats! I was happy too when I found this site! I don't know what I would have done without it! Happy Planning!

#3 selassie11

• 206 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

Welcome and Congrats! There's more than enough info on BDW to get you started and keep you going!! Good Luck!

#4 RunningBride24

• 539 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the board!!! :)
          ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#5 smckinney22

• 185 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

Congrats and good luck with all the planning!

#6 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Welcome & congrats!! Dreams Cancun has a beautiful gazebo!! Happy planning!!

#7 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Congrats on your recent engagement and welcome to the forum. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for to help plan your DW. There are lots of Dreams brides so look around and check out their threads. Good luck and happy planning!

#8 kasabre28

• 61 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

I hope everything is going well for you. You will find that sereval other brides have the same questions that you have with a little searching you will probably find a lot of answers to common worrys that we all have. have a blessed wedding and feel free to drop a post to me I came up with some great OOT bag/Box ideas that may help.
                  P.S I can tell you that Dreams Cancun is wonderful when I stayed there they were planning to have Dolphin pool on property i'm not sure if that happened but the VENUE IS LOVELY i'm sure everything will work out well for you just remember have fun and dance!! :)

#9 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 DmitryYakunin

• 227 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

Congratulations and welcome! That's a nice place for wedding )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users