My wonderful photographer- Diana Campbell

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 laurar4444

laurar4444
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

I am thinking of using her as well.  Jwed12

I've been talking with Diana too, and she seems really great. The only thing that worries me is her typing skills. Is communication a problem? Also, I was trying to ask her about wedding albums, but she was getting confused I think. Does anyone know if she does albums? Thanks!

, I spoke with her today and communication was not a problem she does have a Jamaican accent, but I expected that and am used to understanding the accent.  She was very helpful and willing to do anything else I need as well.  I don't know if she does album, I didn't ask.

#12 kat28

kat28
    • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:19 AM

I have also used Diana, Richard and Andrew for our wedding and I could no be happier with the result. I have amazing pictures, wide variety of locations and poses. The video is of amazing quality and the sound matches the images. I am so pleased with the result and how kind and helpful they were. I did a lot of research before choosing them, and I have emailed back and forth with several others, but I am happy I chose these people.

Diana also took us out of the resort for a Trash the Dress session and we ended up with some amazing and unique pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users