• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carides44
    Thanks for the compliments!!!! The flowers are real touch. I tried to spend money on things that I would get the most out of. I went for the real touch only because they matched perfectly, and I could not see spending money on flowers I could not take home. Plus I did not like the choices offered for the free flowers because nothing really matched my colors and you only get a few choices. I would highly recommend real touch flowers because at least you can keep them forever! I got a lot of compliments on them and they photographed very well.
    I just got a quote from wedideas and plan on going with it. I agree that I don't want to spend too much on flowers myself.

#12 sweetluna

sweetluna
    • 183 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Great review, thanks for posting it! May I ask a question? When you say you rented the DJ equipment did you have your music on CD or iPod or laptop? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and was hesitant to rent the DJ equipment because I didn't know what that would include.

#13 sorord1

sorord1
      • 240 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

Congratulations! You guys look great! I also love your bouquet!

#14 carides44

carides44
        • 33 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sweetluna
          Great review, thanks for posting it! May I ask a question? When you say you rented the DJ equipment did you have your music on CD or iPod or laptop? I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and was hesitant to rent the DJ equipment because I didn't know what that would include.
          I had copied all my wedding music on all 3!!! But i ultimately just used the cds. I just brought my ipod and laptop along in case of any problems. The equipment is easy to use and they guy that sets it all up shows you how to use it. It includes the speakers and the dj music system.

#15 ames

ames
          • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Thanks for the wonderful review!!

#16 JusMe4E

JusMe4E
            • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

Great review. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting more and more excited about choosing this as my wedding location.

#17 carides44

carides44
              • 33 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JusMe4E
                Great review. Thanks for sharing. I'm getting more and more excited about choosing this as my wedding location.
                Im so happy for you. It was just an amazing place to have a wedding and you will love it!!

#18 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
                • 1,098 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Congratulations! You looked very beautiful and it sounds like you had a great wedding!
                  Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                  Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                  http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
                  Leftover Wedding Items FS:
                  http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#19 sugarmag81

sugarmag81
                  • 24 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

Thank you for the review...getting married @ ROR in Feb 2011 and it makes feel good to read such positive reviews like yours. You looked gorgeous!!!!

#20 carides44

carides44
                    • 33 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sugarmag81
                      Thank you for the review...getting married @ ROR in Feb 2011 and it makes feel good to read such positive reviews like yours. You looked gorgeous!!!!
                      Awe thank you so much. You will absolutely love ROR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users