One More Punta Cana Bride

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 sebitasalejo

• 221 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:31 PM

Hi all,
    My name is Diana and my Fianc©'s is Manny. We got engaged last September, but we were busy having a baby (he was born in November). We knew for sure we wanted a destination wedding, but were not sure where. We wanted to get married in San Andr©s Island (words cannot describe the beauty of this island, but the tourism industry is not well developed, so there weren't a lot of options for a decent wedding) and then Panama (the beaches are not that beautiful). We love turquoise water and white beaches and decided to go for Punta Cana even though we have never been there nor do we know anybody there :)
    We will be there the second week of June to check out the resorts and book the date (hopefully Feb 19th. We'll keep our fingers crossed).

#2 BeachBrideSoon

• 193 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Congratulations X 2! I'll be soo interested into hearing about your trip there in June! I just love it there but I've never looked into weddings when I've been there. We are getting married there in January but haven't narrowed our resorts down yet...soon, I hope! I think you'll find tons of info on here to help plan your wedding!

#3 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Double Congratulations! Welcome to the forum! Good Luck and Happy Planning!

#4 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:05 AM

Hi Diana,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

Welcome!! I can't wait to hear about your trip & the resorts!! I am still undecided on which resort to get married at, but my top 3 are Moon Palace Punta Cana, Excellence PC, & Dreams PC. Good luck & safe travels!

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

Hi Diana congrats on your engagement and your baby boy. You are definitely in the right place, the forum is a great resource for planning your DW. There are many Punta Cana brides on the forum who will be able to help you in finding the right destination and all to expect on that island. Good luck and happy planning!

#7 SonyaR

• 299 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and your baby boy. Have a great time checking out the resorts. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

#8 DmitryYakunin

• 227 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Good luck, Diana! If you have any questions about destination wedding places and Punta Cana hotels in particular, you are welcome to ask =)

#9 smckinney22

• 185 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:11 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll soon become addicted like the rest of us LOL

#10 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:12 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm relatively new myself and have already learned so much. So glad I found this place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users