Lady Di's GINORMOUS planning thread!

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#41 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:24 AM

Awesome planning thread Di!! Your wedding is going to be amazing, can't wait for all the pictures. I absolutely love your hair like that!
    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#42 giraffexx

• 498 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

OMG Lady Di! Absolutely awesome planning thread! I love all of you DIY projects, great job!

#43 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

Ok, I knew that I was leaving some stuff out.

Bridesmaid hair flower

Click the image to open in full size.

Bridesmaid jewelry gift

Wedding Party Thank you

I've attached the pdf. I put two instead of one on one paper so paper wouldn't be wasted.

Live Love Laugh blocks

For the cake stand

Menu frames (correct position, lol)

I still will look for the other designs on my home laptop. I'm hoping that they didn't get deleted!

I forgot to thank lmuze for organizing the pashmina order...that's where I got mine from!

Attached Files

#44 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

Di, All of your stuff looks awesome!! I love it all!!

Your shoes are Hot!
          The Luminaries are beyond Fabulous and Just everything looks perfect!

I am so excited for you. Your going to have a great time! :)
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#45 damaris

• 462 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:50 AM

I love your planning thread. I love planning threads, the only problem with them is that there are so many good ideas to borrow so your to do list never shrinks!!!!
            65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

#46 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

Seriously Di, your wedding will be gorgeous!! The damask theme really is super classy, and the hot pink makes it pop :) You will be a stunning bride, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#47 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

Wow Di!! Congrats on an awesome planning thread!! We had the exact same theme going on until we decided to have a DW and i changed it up..but anywho your wedding will be amazing and you will look gorgeous!! congrats again!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#48 taylorwd

• 932 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

Wow Di, awesome planning!!! You are going to have a gorgeous wedding and I can't wait to see pics when you get back!!

LOVE your hair trial :) I also think it's really sweet that your FI helped you with some DIY stuff. Lucky you!

#49 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

WOW Di!! You put so much hard work into planning this...and it looks great!!

You're going to be a stunning bride, best wishes! So excited for you!!!!

#50 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

OMG!!! WOW, DI!!!!

You've really outdone yourself....every detail has been covered beautifully, and your wedding is really going to shine in the memories of your families and friends for years and years to come -- FABULOUSLY DONE, and all the very best of luck and love to you as your Big Day quickly approaches! And with the amazing photographers you've got lined up, I absolutely cannot WAIT to see those phenomenal pics you're gonna have (and yes, I am a little jealous!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users