Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Lady Di's GINORMOUS planning thread!

OMG Di, I can't believe your day is almost here!!!

Holy planning thread! It honestly rocks!! You have sooo many great ideas and it all looks fab!!! I'm sure there are a million B2B's on here that are going to love it, not to mention the old married ones like myself :).

You're going to be a beautiful bride! xoxo

Wow! You have worked so hard to put your wedding together! I just love the luminaries! Good luck and I can't wait to see your photos they are going to be great!

Wow Di, everything looks amazing!!! You have done such a great job of planning for this. Your wedding will be fabulous. You look gorgeous in both your dresses. I love the personalized tequila bottles, so unique. Only 2 days till you are on your way, I am so excited for you. Congratulations. I cannot wait to hear all about it when you return.

WOW!!! That is amazing! You did a wonderful job. I dont know if I want to even post my planning thread. Your guest will have a blast!!!!

wow awesome planning thread, Di! Everything looks amazing! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics! Congrats!

Thank you ladies, appreciate the words!

LadyTrunck, I say DO IT! Just word of advice, order them early. I had ordered 5 table runners but I ended up needing 7 and they were sold out so i had them made by a seamstress.

Roo66, I googled DYI ribbon wands. There are plenty of tutorials on it. I used fishing line for my wands!