Sign in to follow this  
MysTea

Dreams Punta Cana wedding

Hello All!

first time user here! So I was told to state my name: MysTea

Wedding date: Nov 1st, 2010

Location: Dreams Palm Beach Punta cana..Anyone else get married there? how was it? any tips?

HEEEELLLPPPP!! please?feedback.gif

Hi MysTea congrats and welcome to the forum. You may also want to take a peak in the DR brides threads as there have been quite a few brides that have use and are using this venue. Good luck and happy planning!

Congrats and Welcome! You will find a thread about this and its great! I'm narrowing down my resorts and this is definitely right at the top! You'll be getting married before me so I won't be much of any help but I think you'll find lots of help on here!

I booked my at Dreams Riviera Cancun - but am seriously considering changing locations - let me know if you have found any helpful information

Thanks Guys for all of your info. It just seems soooo overwhelming! I looked into the DPB thread and there is good stuff on there....just trying to read through them all... Wish Me luck!

Congratulations, I too am geting married at DPB but not until after you so I'll be looking forward to hearing how things went. Happy planning.