Sign in to follow this  
OneLove420

Fire dancers!!

I would start by asking your hotel wedding coordinator. Or perhaps your DJ company or your wedding planners (like Planner1 or Mayan Hospitality). It really does look so cool!

Originally Posted by Snoopy129 View Post

I would start by asking your hotel wedding coordinator. Or perhaps your DJ company or your wedding planners (like Planner1 or Mayan Hospitality). It really does look so cool!

THANKS!!!!

i would LOVEEEEE these dancers...I was quoted $350 for 6 minutes!! I know it'd be worth every last second...but there are just 94837528502834092734 different ways I can use those $350 ...and it would hurt just a tad to know that it was JUST 6 minutes......lol I would be the kind to sit there and time it to the very last second! haha. but such an awesome idea.  

Originally Posted by Jenn963 View Post

i would LOVEEEEE these dancers...I was quoted $350 for 6 minutes!! I know it'd be worth every last second...but there are just 94837528502834092734 different ways I can use those $350 ...and it would hurt just a tad to know that it was JUST 6 minutes......lol I would be the kind to sit there and time it to the very last second! haha. but such an awesome idea.  

That's not bad...and 6 minutes is enough time otherwise you may think they are taking up too much time!!! lol....I really have to look into this

Where can I get fire dancers in Riviera Maya, Mexico....this is so awesome and I want it!!!!!!
Where are you having your wedding? Fire dancers aren't cheap, but resorts tend to charge an arm and a leg for just a few minutes. I think I'm paying somewhere around $750 for a 25 minute show with four dancers and four percussionists at my off resort location.

Does anyone mind sharing some contact info of any company they are getting these quotes from in the Cancun area?  
I'm not sure what company the Blue Venado uses, but they list performer prices in their online catalogue available on their website.