Sign in to follow this  
ladebug577

our lucaya

Thanks so much everyone! Keep the advice coming! I really appreciate all of your insights. This whole planning process is totally overwhelming.

Tracy

Traeliz--- Are you looking at our lucaya as well?

MrsJonesToBe --- I know JenArge did and she loved it. If you didnt read her review on this board...then check it out. I havent done a site visit..probably should have...I think i would be less stressed about it...if I have!

Hope you guys are having a great day!

Lauren

Hi Ladybug-

I am looking into Our Lucaya! Hoping to gather some good advice here about the property itself, the planners, and about destination planning in general!

It looks like a really fun spot.

traeliz

I do love Our lucaya and I did a site visit. I agree with everyone that Faye is slow but once you get your own planner it's much smoother. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks so much for the advice so far! I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me on my request for info that I sent via the form on the Our Lucaya site.

Question. Should I contact Faye directly instead of waiting to hear back from the inquiry I sent via the form?

Thanks for any advice!

thewave.gif

Traeliz,

Dont wait for the website. I submitted it twice and they said they never got anything and the 3rd time they only sent me the catering menu. I dont know...I didnt ask.

Contact Faye directly at either email (but she will take about a week to get back to you)

or phone number (she usually called back within 2 days). People in the islands are just not in a hurry! But as I said before that once you get past her the wedding planners are have been so much easier to work with! Her email is faye.knowles@ourlucaya.com

and phone number 242.350.5540 and ask for Faye. Hope this helps!