Some of my DIY projects so far Part II
Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:40 PM
The first project is my place cards and table numbers. I bought the starfish on ebay and used raffia ribbon to tie them on to the place cards. The table number holders were brought from
The next project was my program fan. This was just a rough copy, I've since found the Officiant's name and added a reading to the ceremony! I used a paper cutter for the straight sides, but I'll have to cut the curves by hand. Luckily we only have 35 guests, so it won't be too many.
Last, I finished my key/tip card holders. Each label is twice as long as it looks, since I folded it in half at the bottom. That way people can sandwich their money inside and others won't be able to see what's inside. I also glued the top of each side to the plastic so that when you squeeze them open, the cardstock opens, too.
I bought the lanyards and ID holders as a package deal, 35 of each for $24 from
That's it for now. Let me know what you think! Next up I'll have menus and personalized matchbooks!
Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:50 PM
The program fan template has two outlines, one for the white section with all of the print, and the outer one is the outline for the blue background.
The keycard inserts are extra long so that you can fold them in half. I used the saying that was found on this site, thanks to the bride who originally posted this!
The place cards and table numbers were put on one page since my file was too big with all of our guests!
Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:56 PM
Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:08 PM
Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:31 PM
Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:41 PM
Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users