maracas w/Mexico design~wonderful customer service & cheap!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 jszy10

• 1,192 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

Thanks carolina, that helps!

#42 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

That's amazing! I've looked at those and was always worried about it because it would come in a lot more different colors than I would need, but now I think I will contact them and see about making sure I can get the colors I need.
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#43 Tifuhhknee

• 631 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

Thanks for the recommendation! I want mini pinatas for tables at our AHR and considered maracas also. Glad to hear this site is so great to customers. Will definitely be using them!

Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
        At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
        25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#44 SassyCass

• 155 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:03 AM

Thanks for the link!  These look great and are a great price!  I'm going to give them a call about my colors!

#45 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tissey 

Has anyone bought the pink and orange ones? I think I want some but I'm not sure if the pink will be bright enough.

I bought pink & orange ones because those are my wedding colors too. I think they are awesome!!!

Here's a pic :) IMG_9346.JPG

A closer look...

The only thing is you have to be super careful with them because the paint chips off ...but i love them :)

#46 beaz2be

• 256 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:17 PM

Still planning to get these (but waiting until we have a better idea of numbers so I know how many we need).  Is there no way to seal the paint better?  I'm thinking of a polyurathane spray or something?  Anyone else have any ideas.  I've read the complaints about them chipping a lot and just thought there must be something to do to help prevent that?!?!

#47 jenny32jennifer

• 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

hi. do you know what im doing wrong. i would like the meracas but everytime i put the postal code in it says im not doing it right. can you help. thanks....jenny from south wales uk.

#48 Gemma20

• 5 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:25 AM

Hi there, getting married at gran Bahia principe Tulum and thought that I'd try to pick up some maracas for our UK reception party from playa del carmen, has anybody done this or have any idea how much they cost from there? I'm looking for around 100 maracas (50 pairs) at least, the site advertised earlier looks amazing but I fear that shipping and customs cost will rule it out for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users