Photo

maracas w/Mexico design~wonderful customer service & cheap!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 mexico102

mexico102
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

thank you so much for this.....I love them!

#22 kvgc1013

kvgc1013
    • 15 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Candice Marie, thank you for starting the topic thread! I'm getting married in 36 days at the OGC and was in a desperate search for maracas. I came across amols.com and was skeptical. Thanks to you, I'm putting my order in tonight!

Now, if I can figure out how to pack the maracas along with the wedding favors (personalized shot glasses and deck of cards, tacky? I think not...every great get together requires these!) into my luggage? Advice please....

#23 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
      • 456 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:23 PM

Thanks so much for sharing! Customer service is everything these days because it is rare! Glad you found a good vendor!

#24 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

thanks sooo much for posting this. I just emailed them to see if they ship to canada and what the cost would be. At those prices it still may be worth it.

#25 Mkandola

Mkandola
          • 200 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

Excellent .... I was looking for maracas too

#26 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
            • 229 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:13 AM

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely use them if we choose Cancun! Well.... if I can ever make up my mind on a locations!

#27 BecaJ

BecaJ
              • 75 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:41 AM

If any one is like me and is looking for mini maracas there are these ones on that site aswel: Mini Fiesta Maraca Cinco de Mayo Favors & Prizes | Amols' Fiesta Party Supplies which are 0.99 per maraca or 0.79 if ordering more than twelve.

I just emailed to see how much shipping to the UK will be, so for any UK brides out there who are interested I'll post back when I get a reply.x

#28 nessa0308

nessa0308
                • 233 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

I ordered from Amol's too and they have GREAT customer service. I got my special order super fast and the quality is great. AND.....they are a great price. I LOVE THEM. Would recommend these to anyone getting maracas.

#29 beaz2be

beaz2be
                  • 256 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisadias
                    thanks sooo much for posting this. I just emailed them to see if they ship to canada and what the cost would be. At those prices it still may be worth it.
                    I was JUST going to ask if anyone knew if they'd ship to Canada. Could you let me know once you have an answer to this? You could PM me - or I'll just check back here.

These seem so great! and I love that you can order in the specific colors!

#30 Princess402

Princess402
                    • 737 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Oh my gosh, these look fab!!! I've been for maracas that are nice but not too expensive - I'm sold! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users