Newbie - Gran Porto Real Bride

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 primavera

primavera
  • 428 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

Meghan18, when are you getting married?

I think I will let our guests book online or through our TA (even though it is more expensive so most people won't use her). We haven't even decided on a specific date yet, only that it will be in the end of April or beginning of May. I want to send out STD's as soon as possible but at the same time I want to do all the research I can on prices and resorts before I set the date....

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#42 emmag87

emmag87
    • 161 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

Congratulations & Happy planning

#43 kj1606

kj1606
      • 15 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

I'm getting married at the gran porto on April 9, 2011. Let me know if you all start a new thread!!

#44 fsuambs

fsuambs
        • 154 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:21 AM

Congrats & Welcome! 

Happy Planning, Amber

#45 primavera

primavera
          • 428 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

I definitely vote for starting a thread for only Gran Porto brides. Let me know if you do or want me to start one.

#46 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

If someone do start a thread make sure it is under the 'Riviera Maya' subject/thread and not 'newbie' threads, to make sure it will be about Gran Porto and to avoid the comments that has nothing to do with the resort. Just a thought...

#47 primavera

primavera
              • 428 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

So I am impatient and went ahead and started a thread for all the Gran Porto brides :) It is called Gran Porto Real Brides - Post here!! and you can find it under the Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas forum. I look forward to hear from more Gran Porto brides and sharing planning stories :)

#48 saraandjon

saraandjon
                • 177 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Welcome and Congrats!

#49 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
                  • 185 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

Hi Primavera, I happen to be at the Royal right now,just across the street from the Gran Porto... we had dinner over there last night and watched the great show they had on the stage overlooking the pool. Lots of people in the pool and watching while having a swim...very fun! There was also a little crafts fair going on with fun stuff to look at.

If there is anything you would like to see photographed at the Gran Porto just shoot me an email at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com and I will be happy to try and get a photo for you!

Regards,

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
                    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
                    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#50 BecaJ

BecaJ
                    • 75 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by TA Wendy 

Hi Primavera, I happen to be at the Royal right now,just across the street from the Gran Porto... we had dinner over there last night and watched the great show they had on the stage overlooking the pool. Lots of people in the pool and watching while having a swim...very fun! There was also a little crafts fair going on with fun stuff to look at.

If there is anything you would like to see photographed at the Gran Porto just shoot me an email at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com and I will be happy to try and get a photo for you!

Regards,

TA Wendy

Hi Wendy, I've just sent you an email requesting a photograph if it's not too much trouble!x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users