What to wear for legal ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

We are having the legal ceremony in KC, Missouri (his hometown), in December! So there goes the idea of wearing a cute summer dress for the courthouse ceremony

I have NO clue what to wear! I have plenty of light colored suits and pants, but I do not want to look like I am there to argue a case on the docket on the day of my marriage LOL

Any suggestions?

#2 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Maybe you can wear a light colored pencil skirt with a bright and fun colored top and heels Thats similar to what i was contemplating on wearing for our legal day but then found the perfect dress to wear...
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 mrs*j*2011

• Banned
      • 206 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:12 PM

it might take a few shopping trips but i think any white dress with sleeves would be appropriate. or if you already have a summer dress in mind, you can "warm" it up with a white/silver/sparkly cardigan.

do you live near a Dress Barn? I used to think that store was frumpy and only my grandma shopped there but they have some great stuff!
        ~~ Lea ~~
        January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
        (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users