Sign in to follow this  
NYJen

Question for those brides that used Juan Carlos for photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
"I just got off the phone with Juan. (Made it really quick so he could get back to Tammy's pictures. I don't need her flying to NY to kick my butt.)"

That's really why I'm flying out to New York. Tammy called me up and asked me to take care of some "business" for her :)
Hysterical. I just peed myself. Oh well better get out the depends again...smile120.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
"I just got off the phone with Juan. (Made it really quick so he could get back to Tammy's pictures. I don't need her flying to NY to kick my butt.)"

That's really why I'm flying out to New York. Tammy called me up and asked me to take care of some "business" for her :)
Shhh you weren't suppose to say anything.. :-)

I don't think 10 hours is crazy at ALL. Wow, you will have SOO many photos! I had around 700 and I only had him for 4 hours!

But don't expect to get your pictures back too soon after the wedding...that will be a lot of editing, so youwill have to be patient. And trust me, it is TOUGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBECCA View Post
But don't expect to get your pictures back too soon after the wedding...that will be a lot of editing, so youwill have to be patient. And trust me, it is TOUGH!
It's sooo hard to wait. but well worth it in the end..