Sign in to follow this  
shortnsweet7675

Shortnsweet’s Cruise Wedding Review (Very Long w/ Lots of Pics)

Just stumbled upon your thread - I'm planning on a Carnival wedding too, and your review is definitely reassuring! I've been a little nervous about how nice it would be, but yours looks GREAT! I'm really impressed with the "around the ship" pictures your photographer did. A little late, but - congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaB View Post
Amazing! Congratulations. So happy you guys had a wonderful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luchdiamond View Post
Beautiful wedding. Your pictures came out really nice. You were so beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyW View Post
Just stumbled upon your thread - I'm planning on a Carnival wedding too, and your review is definitely reassuring! I've been a little nervous about how nice it would be, but yours looks GREAT! I'm really impressed with the "around the ship" pictures your photographer did. A little late, but - congratulations!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msglave View Post
Sorry to hear about your crappy WC, but I'm glad everything turned out great. Your pics are beautiful! i esp. love your siggy pic!
Thanks for the compliments ladies!!

Ashley,
Hope you have a great wedding with Carnival and that you end up with a photographer as good as mine was!

Fantastic detailed review! First - I LOVE LOVE LOVE dueling pianos - I wish they had that up here - DH has never seen that and it's so much fun.

Second - the smile on your face in the picture where you're having your dress laced up is GORGEOUS - you look so happy and beautiful - Love it.

Even with the small pitfalls - it looks like you had a beautiful wedding and cruise - Congratulations!!!!

Thanks Michelle!  Dueling pianos was fun, it was my first time going to a place like that.

Our day did turn out to be pretty special even with all of the "issues"...  I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post

Fantastic detailed review! First - I LOVE LOVE LOVE dueling pianos - I wish they had that up here - DH has never seen that and it's so much fun.
Second - the smile on your face in the picture where you're having your dress laced up is GORGEOUS - you look so happy and beautiful - Love it.

Even with the small pitfalls - it looks like you had a beautiful wedding and cruise - Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!  Thanks so much for sharing your review.  I love your pictures!  I am getting married on Carnival and have added some of your shots around the ship to my list of must have pictures for the photographer.