Passport Invitations (Help Needed)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pinchem to roberts

pinchem to roberts
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hello all,

I am trying to save money on my invitations and be as hands on as possible. Iam working on my passport invitations but I only have microsoft word to work with so it is challenging. I need advice on types of paper for the covers and how to make stamps to place inside the invites. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

#2 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

I haven't created mine as yet but I plan to make these as well. For the cover I will be using stardream paper. You can definitely do a search for the passport invites and see what other people used.
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#3 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

There are many passport threads on here, and quite a few explanation on how to do the stamps. Check them out, I guarantee you'll find an answer to your question many times over.

#4 angelov321

• 548 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

You can use metallic or regular cardstock for the cover and use text paper for the insides. There are a few threads on here that allow you to download the template. You can also google aylees templates and get templates from her site. Good luck!

#5 japonick

• 78 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

I have a template in powerpoint but it's too large to attach to an email. I put it in google docs but it downloads as a PDF and that doesn't help much since you can't change it. I would be glad to share it if anyone has a way I can get it to you?

#6 pinchem to roberts

pinchem to roberts
            • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:25 PM

thank you everyone for the advice. my sister has photoshop so i have enrolled her to help me out.

#7 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

I am so glad you have use of power point somewhere. I found my template from one of the girls on the forum. she posted it so that you can upload it and change it as you see fit. I cannot remember who did it though. sorry. just do a search for passport invites and look until you find something you like. Good luck!!!

#8 pinchem to roberts

pinchem to roberts
                • 11 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

thanks gals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users