Photo

Toronto Brides: June get together!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 Oryx

Oryx
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

Sarah -- I'd love to see your bag too! I've contacted Sue at H2 Promotions about a quote, but it's hard to tell the quality of the bags by the pictures.

Cindy -- FI is going to pick me up at 10:30 tomorrow, so I will be there at least until then. I would stay later, but I have to catch a flight Saturday morning at 8AM and I haven't started packing yet. Ahh!

I am excited! :)

#32 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

Oh, that's great. I plan to leave early from soccer but unfortunately its still a 1/2 hour drive to Yorkdale. I should be there by 10 latest though.

Sorry to hijack the thread but a question for you ladies. I have been talking to Tammy B, a vendor from this forum about the possibility of a BD marathon here in Toronto. Her BD photos are amazing. I've seen a number of them and they are really good. Plus her prices are really good. I know there have been discussions about organizing a BD marathon in Toronto. If Tammy B were to do one, would any of you be interested?

#33 Oryx

Oryx
      • 727 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cindy*
        Oh, that's great. I plan to leave early from soccer but unfortunately its still a 1/2 hour drive to Yorkdale. I should be there by 10 latest though.

Sorry to hijack the thread but a question for you ladies. I have been talking to Tammy B, a vendor from this forum about the possibility of a BD marathon here in Toronto. Her BD photos are amazing. I've seen a number of them and they are really good. Plus her prices are really good. I know there have been discussions about organizing a BD marathon in Toronto. If Tammy B were to do one, would any of you be interested?
        Cindy, I'm sure a few of us would be totally interested! I was also looking into the Swank sessions, since Sarah had such a great experience with them. But definitely let us know what you find out, I'd be interested.

#34 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

I'd be interested in the BD marathon as well!

#35 bikegirl

bikegirl
          • Banned
          • 319 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:08 AM

It was nice seeing you girls tonight....so much fun!! So glad we had a very patient waitress. Lol....

Cindy, thanks for the ride home!!

#36 Oryx

Oryx
            • 727 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:06 AM

Had a great time -- it's always nice to see you lovely ladies!

#37 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:04 PM

Great to see you ladies too!! Can't wait to show you pics...let's figure out a day in July that works for a Bar-b-que or something like that!

#38 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
                • 914 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

I can't wait Sarah! It sounds like a fabulous time! Sorry I bailed early ladies... it was so much fun but I had [yet another] early morning.

#39 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Sounds great, Sarah! What date do you have in mind?

#40 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                    • 997 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:14 AM

Could we do July 30th or 31st? We're away at cottages the couple weekends before..let me know if those dates are good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users