Sign in to follow this  
Oryx

Toronto Brides: June get together!

Hi ladies, it was great seeing everyone again. Love the idea of a bbq Sarah unfortunately we have a 2 day wedding July 30th and 31st. Depending on what everyone agrees on and where I will see if I can stop by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Could we do July 30th or 31st? We're away at cottages the couple weekends before..let me know if those dates are good!
Works for me!

Unfortunately that weekend does not work for me. We are doing our legal ceremony on the 31st and then have our engagement party that evening. 30th is also no good because we have a bunch of family coming in from out of town for the engagement party.

Hiya ladies! Are we still meeting up this month?

BTW, I've been MIA from BDW and therefore, have not moved a finger on the wedding planning. LOL. This forum is a positive form of peer pressure. Hehe! How's everyone else doing?

Hi! I just found the Toronto posting... hopefully I will get to know you all soon :) Hope everyone's planning is going well. Right now trying to get FI to decide what he wants the groomsmen to wear. Talk to you soon! Miriam

Hey Ladies...back from the last couple of weeks of post wedding wind down...how about doing a Thursday night? Could we do next Thursday night just before the long weekend? We could do a pot luck at my place! Does July 29th work for people?